Kalanchoe Carnaval bowl
New: Kalanchoe Carnaval bowl
It is clear that the Kalanchoe Carnaval bowl provides a colorful home. With its five colors in one bowl, it is a cheerful-looking plant. It is perfect for the terrace or in the garden. Because they are single-flowered Kalanchoes, they’ll flower for a very long time.
- Due to the thick, fleshy leaves - the flowering Kalanchoe is a succulent plant - the plant needs little care. In other words: the plant is very suitable for people who do not have green fingers.
- Both indoors and outdoors, Kalanchoe prefers a light to sunny place with a temperature above 12°C.
- The plant stores moisture in the thick leaves; watering once a week is sufficient. Too much water is disastrous: it is better to have the plant a little too dry than much too wet.
- Give the plant food every two weeks for rich and long flowering.
- Prevent new buds from being damaged by carefully removing spent flowers.