Kalanchoe Sunny White
In addition to the recently renewed Kalanchoe Femini pink variety, Sunny White is now also available in a pot size 14 cm.
With its beautiful structure and dark green leaves it’s a special appearance. It features 3 cm white flowers and has an extremely good shelf life.
A feast for the eyes and the window.
The Kalanchoe is very easy to maintain, and therefore very popular. Consider the following care tips:
- Place the plant in a not too warm place, a place near the window is perfect
- Place the Kalanchoe in a light place
- Moderate the amount of water, only pour when the root feels dry
- Fertilization is only required during the growth period, once every three weeks is sufficient
- It is not necessary to throw the plant away after flowering. By cutting the stems after flowering you keep the plant small and compact. Repot the plant afterwards. Blooming will be achieved by darkening.