Privacy statement of our services
In this privacy statement we inform you about the personal data we collect in the context of our services and how we use this personal data.
This privacy statement applies only to personal data we process as part of our services, not data that we process in the context of other processing operations. For these processing operations we refer to the related privacy statements.
User: every user of the Website;
OZ Planten B.V.: OZ Planten B.V. , with its registered office in Aalsmeer, registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Aalsmeer under number 34102676
Website: the website www.ozplanten.nl
- The personal data that are being processed by OZ Planten B.V. are:
- First and last name
- (E-mail)address details
- Phone number
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by sending us an email or contact us through telephone.
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
This data can be used for various purposes.
3. Collection and use of personal data
- OZ Planten B.V. collects personal data from a User when the relevant User submits this data to OZ Planten B.V. via the Website, for example by contacting a request for information about the services or products from OZ Planten B.V., or because the User has registered for the OZ Planten B.V. newsletter, or because the User has digitally provided a curriculum vitae in connection with a job application.
- These personal data are being used by OZ Planten B.V. only for the purpose for which the User has provided its personal data to OZ Planten B.V.:
- Sending our newsletter.
- To call you or send you an e-mail if it is necessary to carry out our services.
- To inform you about changes to our services and products.
- OZ Planten B.V. analyzes your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- If User requests OZ Planten B.V. information about services and products, OZ Planten B.V. processes the personal data to meet that request.
- If the User has signed up for a newsletter, then OZ Planten B.V. uses the personal data to send the newsletter to the User.
- OZ Planten B. V. can also use the personal data to make its Users aware of products or services of OZ Planten B.V. which could be of interest to the relevant User. If the User objects to this, he or she can contact Frank Gordijn via email@example.com
- If you have provided a curriculum vitae digitally in connection with a job application, the information you have entered and your curriculum vitae will be used to assess whether you are suitable for the job you are applying for. Your personal data may also be used to conduct a social media screening.
If we hire you, your personal data will be included in the personnel file. If you are rejected, your personal data will be removed from our system after three months. We may not consider you suitable for the job, but we might see opportunities to hire you at a later date from our company or one of our group companies. In that case we will ask you for permission to include your curriculum vitae for two years in a curriculum vitae database of group companies, after which we will contact you if a suitable vacancy occurs. Your personal data will be treated confidentially and will not be used for commercial purposes.
If you have any objections to the above, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Transfer to third parties
OZ Planten B.V. will not pass through the personal data of its Users to third parties, unless:
- OZ Planten B. V. has been given an assignment to a third party for collecting, processing and / or analyzing the data, which are specified on our Website or otherwise. Further, it may be necessary to disclose your information to a third party, so that OZ Planten B.V. can provide a service to the User; or
- OZ Planten B. V. is required by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities.
OZ Planten B. V. uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that a computer saves when the Website is visited. The cookie remembers what the User enters on the Website for a subsequent visit, so that the content of the Website can be tailored to the relevant User and it is not necessary for personal details to be filled in again. Cookies cannot damage a computer, nor can it read information on a computer's hard drive.
6. Other websites
The Website may contain references (for example by means of a hyperlink, banner or button) to other websites that relate to a specific aspect of the Website. This does not automatically imply that OZ Planten B.V. is connected to these other sites or their owners. OZ Planten B.V. is not responsible for compliance with privacy legislation by these third parties.
OZ Planten B.V. has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of Users against loss or unlawful processing.
8. Change / removal of personal data
- The User has the right to access, correct, supplement, delete and protect his or her personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
10. Applicable law
Dutch law applies to this privacy statement. Any disputes arising from this or otherwise related to this Website will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam.